Your study’s validity is judged through your methods section (DUE DATE: November 9th). You should clearly describe how your study was made possible and justify your study’s research design. What was done to answer your research questions or address your hypothesis or research questions. Why was the method chosen and how it best helps you to answer your questions? (Provide reasons for using the chosen research method). The methods section must include the following:
- How was the data obtained?
- The methods should be at least 2 pages.
- Clearly articulate the reasons why you chose a particular procedure or technique.
- The method must be appropriate in meeting the overall aims of the study. For example, you need to ensure that you have a large enough sample size to be able to generalize and make recommendations based upon the findings.
- The methodology should discuss the problems that were anticipated and the steps you took to prevent them from occurring.
- Provide a definition of the variables used.
- Use one of your chosen RAAP paper as an example.